Nurses to work in our Butterfly Home
We are seeking applications from registered nurses to be part of our team working in Changsha Butterfly Home, promoting excellence of nursing care, a holistic approach and the value of human life. Butterfly Children’s Hospices works in cooperation with the local Chinese welfare centre (orphanage) establishing a model of paediatric palliative and hospice care, providing education and promoting the concept that every life is a gift and valuable.
Salary & Package:
For a minimum commitment of 12 months:
- Offer salaried
- Assist with obtaining a visa and obtain a residence permit.
- Reimburse part of the initial airfare
- Provide health insurance.
- Training in children’s palliative care.
- Language learning lessons (mandarin).
- Annual bonus for good performance.
Can you tick all or most of these boxes?
If yes then you are just what we are looking for!
- A registered nurse, preferably with paediatric experience.
- Fluent in speaking English (essential).
- Able to live and work in a cross cultural setting.
- Willing to work out of your comfort zone.
- Adaptable and self-motivated team-player
- Flexible and able to manage stress.
- Sympathetic to the Christian faith.
If you would like to be considered for this post please send your CV and cover letter/email stating why you are interested and what personal qualities you would bring to the care of children in the Butterfly Home, to Molin at firstname.lastname@example.org.